Hormonal imbalance is an issue that affects many women, and you shouldn’t have to suffer in silence. Just because it’s common, doesn’t mean it’s normal. Emily Young, our naturopath specialises in treatment women’s health conditions and will work with you to correct the underlying causes of your hormonal imbalances. Emily has a passion for supporting women with their reproductive health and loves to encourage and support women to know and trust their own body.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Menstrual issues such as pain, heavy bleeding or irregular cycles
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS or PCOD)
- Uterine Fibroids
- Menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, eye and vaginal dryness, anxiety and insomnia
- Ovarian or uterine cysts or polyps
- Fertility issues (such as inability to conceive or recurrent miscarriages)
- Vestibulodynia (also known as vulvodynia)
You don’t need to suffer through nauseating period pain each month.
Your moods don’t have to be so up and down and unpredictable.
You don’t have to suffer through hot flashes, hormonal imbalance and anxiety just because of your age- you carry the wisdom of vast life experiences and should be able to feel vital and youthful your whole life.
The above conditions occur due to imbalances in the body which play havoc with your hormones. Hormonal imbalance can often be corrected and supported with natural treatment involving dietary, lifestyle and nutritional/herbal interventions.
Contact Emily at Hawksburn Health today to book a consultation or find out more!